cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received HTTP response code 500 : Internal Server Error - RFC to SOAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My Scenario is Syn RFC to SOAP(webservice) and no BPM. When the RFC is executed at the ECC side , the sender RFC adapter is throwing the error in the communication channel monitoring "Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException: call to messaging system failed: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Received HTTP response code 500 : Internal Server Error"

There is no message in the SXMB_MONI

The status of the sender RFC adapter is,

Sender Channel 'ERP_RFCSender' for Party '', Service 'BS_ERP60' (Internal Name 'RfcServer[ERP_RFCSender]')<br>Server data: {jco.server.gwhost=bsdsap3, jco.server.progid=ERP_RFCSender, jco.server.gwserv=sapgw00, jco.server.unicode=1}<br>Repository data: {jco.client.lang=en, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=101, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=ERP_RFCSend, jco.client.sysnr=00, jco.client.ashost=bsdsap3}<br>Current pool size: 1, maximum pool size : 1

Can you help me on this issue?

Thanks in Advance,

Stephen Rouvier

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

nageshwar_reddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

•     Hi  Nageshwar Reddy, •     Thanks for your response. The patch levels of the ABAP and Java stack are the same, both are patched at the same time. •     We have only RFC to SOAP scenarios and all the RFC call to PI has the same issue. It was working earlier and since two days we are getting this issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if any error in the queue SM58 in ERP system

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

What is your PI version?, If i understand well the message doesnt reach PI, no message in sxi_monitor or RWB, isn' it?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response..   I am using PI 7.3. The message are reaching PI Adapter engine, I can see the errors in the comm. channel monitoring (RWB)  But the messages are not reaching Integration Engine so I cant see in SXMB_MONI  In the message monitoring of adapter engine all the message are having the status ‘Cancelled with Errors’

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Please refer this thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1342268

Regards,

Muniyappan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muniyappan,

Thanks for your response.

I have tried as per the given link, I can make the status of adapter engine as green and test it again, but it thrown the same error and again the status became red in component monitoring..

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Can you make adapter inactive and active as mentioned in the below link.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/575976

once it is done send new message and test it.

Regards,

Muniyappan.