Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP- Availability Time different in Product view to ATP view

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's,

We are having issues with the time stamp on receipt element . In the elements tab of the product view we have a different Avail/Req time when compared to Avail/ Req time on the ATP tab.

The Two different Time Stamp is causing an issue with the cumulative ATP . Why is this happening

Product View - Elements Tab

Product View - ATP Tab

Regards,

Abhinav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may check your ATP bucket customizing. I think you set flag "Local time" flag there. This means you are using summer time of the local time zone to define the bucket.

With Conservative logic, the order will be confirmed at the end of the bucket. Therefore, in summer time, the order will be confirmed at the end of the bucket 00:00:00, but in winter time, it's standard there will be 1 hour difference, it will be confirmed at 23:00:00 in previous day.

Claire

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Claire ,

Thanks for the reply but what do i do to fix this .

Back ground what is happening :

10/09/2012     Current time    STOCK              4

10/29/2012     00:00:00        Dep Preq             100

Now looking at this it says that we have Receipt on 10/29/2012 at 00:00:00 for quantity of 100 and when we run CTM creates stock transfer(SNP:RelPr ) something like this using the supply of 100

10/29/2012      8:00:00        SNP:RelPr                5             5(Confirmed Quantity)

Now this is perfect what CTM is doing but when we see the ATP screen

10/09/2012       Current Time   STOCK                4

10/29/2012        8:00:00         SNP:RelPr            5             -1( Cumulative Quantity)

10/29/2012      23:00:00        Dep:Preq             100

Now i understand because of the buckets its moving to the end of the bucket but in the above scenario is causing negative cumulative quantity . How is fix this ????

Appreciate your response

Regards,

Abhinav

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

You may consider to remove "Local time" flag, without this flag, the daylight saving will not change the bucket.

You may also change to use progressive logic, which can confirm the order at the begining of the bucket.

Claire

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clarie,

I understand due to day light saving ending, bucket it getting shifted by one hour when local time is checked. Is there not any SAP note to get rid of that, as I am using 00:00 as bucket starting time and progressive logic in ATP group. System is confirming orders one day earlier from the actual supply day, because bucket timing is 23:00. Please help out me here if you have some information on this. Thanks!

Regards,

Dinesh Goyal

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

As in the previous reply, I think you may consider to remove "local time" flag in your customizing, or change to use conservative logic.  With your current settings, the system works correctly. We may wait for other experts reply in this thread, maybe they have some good methods

Claire

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This might be because of replenishment time.

In this case, the system assumes that any quantity requested by the customer can

be procured by the material availability date and considers the goods to be

available. Please look into the link below for more details:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_dimp50/helpdata/en/93/744b8a546011d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Or may be because of different time zones

The schedule line dates are assigned to specific time zones. In this way, you can always guarantee that you deliver the products to your customer at the requested time in the relevant time zone. The system copies the time zone from the central address data for the customer.

Please check the settings in product master and customer,Hope this would solve

regards

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Swetha ,

Thanks for the response but i think this has something to do with daylight savings of europe ....every time the day light savings kick's in the bucket AC03 is pushes back by an hour .

Regards,

Abhinav