cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thai font through PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have a scenario where we need to pass the Thai font through PI.

PI version: 7.1

My scenario:

ERP is sending the Purchase order information to Legacy system (third-party) through XI. And that Purchase order is containing address field which contains the data in Thai font.

In XI,    I am not using the mapping (IR). Using ID I am directly generating “Idoc xml” in third party system. And in processing parameters of receiver file adapter, I am using File Encoding – “UTF-8”

But now my problem is in xml, Thai font is displaying as “#################”. Since, I am using Character conversion error '#' in RFC.

Please advise me to get the Thai font in my output xml.

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh ,

Plz check in sxmb_moni that when u recieved the message in PI then in input payload is the thi charcter is occuring corrrectly ? In case it does not appear correctly in input payload also that  means its getting corrupted as soon as message is being sent from ECC .So go to the RFC destination in ECC which is being used to send message to PI and there in encoding option check the UNICODE box  .

I hope after that your message will start appearing correctly .

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sarojkanta Parid,

Thanks a ton for your support. It is working after changing the Unicode in RFC.

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member312864
Active Participant
0 Kudos

use charecter encoding "ISO 8859-11" in receiver comunication channel.

for further details you can follow below link

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/502991a2-45d9-2910-d99f-8aba5d79f...

Regards,