cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount need not to post my GL a/c

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have a requirement My client wants to not to post some of its condition types amount in a particular GL a/c. The condition types are in pricing procedure and the revenue a/c determination has been done perfectly. since 5 years they are working on the same pricing procedure but now they don't want some of its condition type amount should not post into GL a/c they want it as statistical. Please help me out its very urgent.

Your valuable advice and time is highly appreciable

with regards

santosh 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all my well wishers,

It has been done , thankning you once again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

Can you please share with all of us how you rectified it  so that it will help  forum to understand /enhance the knowledge .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just done a silly mistake actually it was a accural condition type and we I  put both acc key & accural acc key in my Pricing procudure, but I have checked the accural check box in control data 2 in my condition type. so I just unchecked it thats it.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you change any configuration settings, you have to check by creating new sale order.  For existing sale orders, it wont work.  Try creating new sale order and update here whether system has generated accounting document successfully.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi sir,

yes I am testing by creating with new sales order only but still it showing the account determination error. its a accural condition type where the acc key as well as accurl key also to be givem but as per the advice i have removed both key from pricing procudure and make the condition type as statstical, but after that while creating a so & doing billing  I am getting the acc determin error.

Please help me.

Thank you in advance.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to condition tab of that billing document and click on "Analysis" button.  Paste the screen shot here.  Also, paste the screen shot of your pricing procedure.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

In the pricing procedure control using T-code v/08, Select the pricing procedure in question and for the condition types that your client doesnt want to post to accounting, just remove the accounting key associated with it and also mark the condition type as statistical and this will resolve your issue.

ERL, ERS etc are some of the sample account keys that are present in standard SAP.

This way you control that the values associated with those condition types do not post to any accounts.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

As per your saying I was also configured same in the syatem but again when I am posting the invoice it shows me the account determination error. Kindly help me out for find  a solution for this issue, its very urgent.

Thank you for the early resonse.

take care

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Can you please provide the error msg no also go to condition tab and click on the Analysis button & find the error and paste it.

Thanks,

Suman

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

The moment you remove the acc key from pricing you are essentially cutting off the link between posting the amounts into FI accounts. And if you have marked it as statistical then it wont even affect the net value,

Goto VF02, release the invoice to accounting (green flag) or use the report VFX3 to post the exact account determination error message and we can help you out.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ravi,

can it  be possible to remove acc key from my pricing procudure beacause my account determetion has been done through the combition of sales org+acc key in my account determination access sequence. so even if I am removing my acc key from my pricing procudure, after that while posting the invoice again account detemination error occurs. beacause while posting the invoice, system will check the condition type and its acc key in our case we have remove it from my pricing procudure. so its thorowing a standard error in my invoice revnue a/c annalysis.

Please help me out

Thank you again

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I think you are not testing with new sales order.

If you have remove the acc key from pricing and then saved the sales order I do not think there will be any issue.

Just check twice with new data.

Also plz provide the error msg no or some screen shot.

Thanks,

Suman

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

You can have a number of accesses in your acct determination procedure of which your sales org/ acct key is just one of them. So i dont see why any error would occur after you remove the acct key from pricing condition type in V/08.

As lakshmipathi and suman have suggested, an exact error message from the VF02 while releasing invoice to accounting and the pricing config screenshot would be really helpful for analysis.

I have implemented similar requirements at clients before and we didnt face any issue for all the new invoices created after the change.

Regards,