cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart in POWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap gurus,

I have created around 10-15 shopping carts, while creating shopping carts i have selected the check box MAKE AVAILABLE TO MY PURCHASING SUBSTITUES (Team shopping cart)

The problem here is the shopping carts created are available in carryout sourcing (SOCO), but those shopping cart i didn't able to find in requisitioner POWL.

Next i tried creating a shopping cart without team shopping cart option that SC is available in  POWL

How can i find the SC with Team SC selected option in POWL.

I made some changes to SC (Team SC option enabled) in SOCO and how can i find that changed SC in requisitioner POWL.....

Plz suggest me...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In POWL selection screen,please check the box "SHOW MY TEAM CARTS".

Please refer the below link for more details:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Team+purchasing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

As per the team shopping cart process, when user creates the shopping cart and should "Save" and set the "make accessible to my purchasing subsitute".

Then this shopping cart will be available (separate tap " Team carts" for user ( who created the sc) and all procurement substitutes.

After the any one of them has to take the ownership  ( this field Take over is available in team cart tap) and Order the shopping cart.

After all approval completed then follow on document created.

The shopping cart will be available in "Team cart tap" for all. ( user and substitutes ).

Finally if you want to see the team shopping cart in POWL , you need check the indicator that "show my team carts" in POWL.

Regards,

Naga.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RBEI

Thank you for the valuable information.

In soco while changing the SC i attached a doc to the sc.

How can i find the doc attached or not in requisitioner powl???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Please check in "Notes and attachment" tap there you can find the shopping cart attachment.

If you want to see that attachment in follow on document then you have to log in in ERP system and can see.

Regards,

Naga.