Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue related to delivery of finished goods from CNS0

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working on a scenerio which is related to production on project. I am creating sales order through which system creates project via assembly process. After releasing of project i create a production order for a finished good via CO10 on WBS element and this finished good has 2 BOM item inside, one stockable item and another one is non stockable item (Non stockable is procured every time via vendor).

After releasing of production order system generates PR for non stockable item which comes in MD04 and later on we convert PR into PO and do the MIGO process. Also we confirm the productoin order with goods movment of stockable component.

After final confirmation of production order i can see delivery quantity in production order, also if i run the report MMBE, it shows me project stock of finished goods.

Now when executing transactoin CNS0 for delivery of finished goods via project, system is fetching non stockable component (Raw Material) and not finished goods even though i can see in reports project stock of finished goods.

I gone through best practice document for ETO and same steps but now i am not able to deliver the finished goods via project.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to above suggestions given by Sudhakar & Sunil, please check following.

1. Check whether non stockable component is marked for deletion.

2. Check if requirement quantity is not negative.

You can watch out at below constraints when doing Delivery from Project.

• You can only deliver material components that have a material number. You cannot deliver material components that only have a text description.
  • You must have activated requirements for the material components to be delivered.
  • You cannot deliver materials that are marked for deletion.
  • You cannot deliver materials that are defined as assembly items (negative requirement quantity). If you want to deliver components that are assembled in a network, you must assign them to a subsequent activity with positive requirements quantities and deliver them from this activity.
  • You cannot extend deliveries that you have already created with items that have a reference to a reservation (similar to deliveries in shipping without reference to a sales order). To deliver further material components that have been assigned to a project, you should create a new delivery.
  • You can copy third-party orders from a network, directly procured components and components that are back flushed to the delivery document, but you cannot post a goods movement by posting a goods issue of the delivery. For such components only one pro forma goods issue is carried out via the delivery.
Regards
Tushar
sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear PM,

Please check whether finished good which is assigned to project is checked for backflush. if this is checked than this material wo'nt show in CNS0.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which shipping location is was stored? that also very important while doing CNS0.

You can see it in MB52 to find out the which wherehouse location. After production confirmation, does goods issued to project.

Regards

Sudhakar