cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign source of supply incorrect vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on SRM 7.0 using extended classic scenario.

We create a shopping cart.

go to assign source of supply and assign the vendor

when we process the PO - there is an error in transmission  (bad accounting data on the SC - prevents the PO from being created in ECC)

go into the PO and edit it (changing the account assignment information)

ORDER the PO

PO is created in ECC but has the wrong vendor.   Whereas the vendor in SRM is correct.

I've searched for OSS notes and anything in SCN that might be applicable but have not yet found anything.  

Sandra 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sandra,

check this thread:

ECC PO has different vendor as that of it's corresponding SRM PO

It should solve your problem.

Regards.

Laurent.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

pratap_l
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Sandra,

Can you check if the Vendor code in the SRM System is the same as the Vendor Code in the Backend system?

Please check if there has been any Vendor Master Data Update after the creation of the SC.

BR// 420

Former Member
0 Kudos

as mentioned in my first post - this is the EXTENDED CLASSIC scenario.

we are using he partner function 19 - not the preferred supplier 39. 

it is a describe requirement so I wouldn't think that a contract or info record would apply - additionally we do NOT have this issue if the PO does not have errors and is created immediately from the assign source of supply screen. 

So what is different with the process when the PO is not created during the assign source of supply process and then is edited and ordered vs. the PO being created during the assign source of supply?

Sandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

As mentioned by Deepti please check the BADI. Apart from that, Could you please check in BBP_PD when you are assigning Sourcing of Supply it is treating as Preferred Supplier (Partner Function 00039) or Vendor (partner function 000019)? Also, There could be a Info Record and/or Contract which may be over-writing the Supplier which you have assigned as Preferred Supplier in SC and when it converts PO into ECC system.

I assume you are working on Classic Scenario.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

Please check if the BADI BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI has been implemented in your system.

This BADI is responsible for chnaging the data in SRM PO when it is beign replicated to ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

Please check if the BADI BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI has been implemented in your system.

This BADI is responsible for chnaging the data in SRM PO when it is beign replicated to ECC.