Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message-different tax countries are not permitted in one document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts !

Please help me in the below scenario.

An inter company invoice was created by background job but accounting document was not generated.In the log, the error message is-Different tax countries are not permitted in one document.After further investigation, i found that, this invoice has same destination and departure country however line items have different tax codes due to different tax classification maintained in the material master. Though the tax classification is different, VAT is determined with zero values in all the line items which is correct.When user creates the inter company invoices with the same tax classification materials he does not face any issue but every time he can't go this way. Please help me to solve this error.

Thanks !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also check the following note:-

• Note 1451436 - VAT 2010 Message FF 800 if several tax reporting countries

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In the above scenario, i have decided to suppress the error message as it is not applicable in this case and then there will be no need to apply OSS also. Could you pls tell me how can the error message be suppressed allowing inter company invoice to get released to accounting.

Thanks for your help !

Sandeep

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Per OSS note 1451436, you  need to implement program correction before do the message type change.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread

G. Lakshmipathi