cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Express document "Update was terminated" received from author ""

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru's,

I have created a free goods exclusion order and i did O2C process (order-->Delivery-->Invoice), then i have created a return sales order RE for same sales order system pickup the free quantity along with main quantity too that is my client requirement, here i got an issue that is when i am trying to save the document system showing the saved document number and when i am trying to go inside the document into change mode / display mode i am getting this error "   Express document "Update was terminated" received from author ", please help me to over come from this issue.

I have checked ST22 i found that: SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC (The ABAP/4 Open SQL array insert results in duplicate database records.)

Note: Not only for Free Goods process i am getting this error for all the return order process but nor for credit memo.

Thanks & Regards,

Hussain.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

n_palanisami
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check SM13 to know the reason for update termination.

Regards,

Palani

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sufficient to find out the root cause based on the message you posted.  Nevertheless, check some of the following notes though lot of OSS notes are there on SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC:-

1. Note 101054 - VA02: SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC table COES
  2. Note 145652 - Create returns: Termination SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC
  3. Note 215404 - VA01 SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC IN FMZUOB creating Orders
  4. Note 395306 - Free goods update termination
  5. Note 1655238 - Short dump when you create the sales order with reference

If the above notes does not address your issue, then you have to explain in brief what scenario you were following like service order, production order etc.,

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G. Lakshmipathi,

I will Check and i will come back to you....

Thanks & Regards,

Hussain.