Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not see imported Objects in Integration Directory after activation

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have done an export from a integration scenario in integration directory in QA environment.

Then I have imported in PROD. I can see all the objects (sender agreement, receiver agreement,.....). But when I activate the objects I just can se channels and business systems, but the rest of the objects seems to dissapear.

Any Idea?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Antonio,

Check the note #1580750 PI Integration Builder: objects are missing after successful import. When exporting/importing objects it is important to ensure the active object version is the latest object version i.e. ensure all objects are saved and activated in the source system prior to transporting. And also ensure that nobody makes any changes to the objects in the source system during the transport.

Try creating a new version of the objects in the source system (by making a dummy change and activating the change) and then repeat the transport.

Also, confirm if this is a java only PI system.

Regards

Mark

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Many Many thanks to all.

Finally I've found what was grong in my system. Although we did a dual stack installation, there was a missconfiguration on AEX (we dont know why, but it was).

The property “com.sap.aii.ibrep.core.usage_type” was be set to “AEX”

(http://<server>:<port>/nwa > “Configuration” > “Infrastructure” > “Java System

Properties”

Select the service “XPI Service: AII Config Service” )

We have changed it to "" and now all is working fine.

Thanks again

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

Which is your PI version?

May be you haven't acceded with unrestricted profile, check this blog if you are in SAP PI 7.11 or upper: http://scn.sap.com//people/abhishek.salvi/blog/2010/02/05/sap-pi71-selecting-the-application-profile

Which view are you using?, may be the objects are in other place, like unassigned objects.

Finally you can try to create one of the missing objects dissapeared manually, and to check if the system generates a duplicate object error or there is no error.

Regards.

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks.

I've tried to create a new senderagreement and I can't. I cant see the option in the wizard. Under

• Collaboration Agreement,Collaboration Agreement

I expected to see sender agreement, receiver agreement,.... but I just can see Integrated Configuration.

Any Idea????

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi again,

Could this one be related to an AEX installation????

I have just read that In a AEX installation (Advanced Adapter Engine) doesnt support Reveiver Determination, Sender agreement,.....

The objects I am missing.

Do I have to do a new Installation? Perhaps have i a problem with my sld, because I have done a dual installation (ABAP and JAVA).

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are on the single stack, then you need to use the Integrated Configuration. With dual stack, you can do the usual config in PI, sender agreement, receiver determination, receiver agreement, interface determination.

Seems to me like there is some issue with your installation. What happens if you use the IC? Are you able to see the objects after activation then?

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

You should check if you have your abap engine is available, can you connect via  SAP logon to PI?

Although you resolve the problem you should to reconsider to use the integrated configuration object, because with only AEX proccesing you obtain more efficency, you should to think that the communication between Adapter Engine and Integration Engine implies tranformations, parses and renderings.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you get any errors\warning when activating? Check the status of the activation in ID --> Environment --> Cache status update.

Also, try first activating only the business systems, then activate the rest of the configuration to see if that works.

Regards

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check any issue in cache refresh . Do complete cache refresh .

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have done and no result. I have also checked SXI_CACHE and I can not see the objects neither.