cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HANA Training and Certification

former_member184088
Contributor
0 Kudos

My Brother wanted to attend SAP HANA training on 8Oct 2012 as per scheduled http://www.sap.com/india/services/education/markyourcalendar.epx so we transfer money 200000 to sap India account on 26'th of August.

Then we got email from MR.Roy Debarthi that schedule is change. and now training will be conduct on 11th oct. but we don't see any kind of update on internet regarding same.

My brother continuously talking with MR. Roy as well as MR. M V Ramakrishna but we didn't revive any single email from SAP.

and MR. M V Ramakrishna always giving us false promises on telephone but why don't he is not sending email to us that's what my question.

Also today is 8 and till we didn't receive acknowledgement from SAP regarding SAP HANA training which is on 11 as per MR Roy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi for pointing Atul in my direction.

Dear Atul,

Please send details of your brother to me at m.ramaiah@sap.com  Will ensure that he gets a response on the new dates for training immediately.

Regards,

Mageshwari

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Maggie,

Much appreciated your prompt response.

Best Regards,

Ravi

former_member184088
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We got confirmation from SAP for training thnx Maggie for your help.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

yashcp
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Request you to confirm some of the below mentioned points ASAP.

I want to give certification C_HANAIMP_1 from India

1) Is direct Certification of C_HANAIMP_1:  SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP HANA 1 allowed if have have done Implementation project on the same or we need to attend training mandatory given by SAP?

2) As in Teched 2012 associates were not allowed to give Hana Certification

An early response will be highly appreciable.

Regards,

Yash

former_member184088
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey please contact m.ramaiah@sap.com  Mageshwari Ramaiah

She will help you.

former_member184088
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yesterday late night at around 11:30 PM my brother got reply from Roy, Debarati. And she share only HA100 training confirmation and she is saying that she will send the confirmation on HA300 shortly.

If SAP India took all the payment in advance then why there is delay in confirmation. Is it mean that SAP India not yet scheduled HA300 or SAP Indian itself don’t have the proper information about the training.

And what about certification information ?

I don't know, whether I am trying to communication SAP India which is the big giant in IT sector or i am trying to coordinate with any local training institute.

Thank you so much Ravi for your great support and thanks to

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Atul,

I am very sorry to hear about your state of issues you are havingwith SAP Education, India.

Hopefully,

should be able to help you.

Best Regards,

Ravi

RenjithKumar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunetely this is not the right forum to address the issue. This forum is meant for knowledge sharing in the SAP producet.

You need to contact the respective person and the center to get the issue sorted out.

Regards

P Renjith Kumar

BI Forum moderator

former_member184088
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey hi Renjith,

Thank you so much for your reply.

but that person is not replying then what to do ?

RenjithKumar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Since your query seems to be on SAP certification based on the link you provided, i do not want to

close this thread, may be some other moderators on the certification thread can help you better.

Create a query in this area

http://scn.sap.com/community/training-and-education/certification

But i afraid even this forum will guide you for eductaion and not sure whethere your issue can be handled here as it seems to be out of scope.

Regards

P Renjith kumar

BI moderator.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Renjith,

I do not see anything wrong in taking up the issue. It is not that everybody should favourably reply to SAP.

These are the lapses that I am pointing out for the past many months. After collecting money, you cannot take it granted. If this is not the right forum then what could be the right forum? Or they should not raise their concern on a forum like this? I can understand the concern and pain of the person who has spent the amount.

Ethically, they should mail the participants the date of starting the batch. Even on today they have no reply means, how can this be appreciated? What kind of transparency and quality policy that is being followed?

Hope you will appreciate the persons concerns and SAP will do some justice to the money that they have collected. It is the last resort that the person has used. We should not commit if we cannot fulfil the deliverables. Can SAP will accept 30,000 INR for this postponement ?

Best Regards,

Ravi