Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with MindMeister Tool

tobiaskugelmann
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

today (I've to admitted, that I haven't used MindMeister Tool since a while) I get after creating a node always a script exception (see attached screenshot). The script exception occurs in internet explorer and in firefox.

Could you please check?

Thanks.

Best regards

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Kugelmann,

Apologies for the inconvienience caused.

We have addressed this issue to our development team and they have already started working on it.

We appreciate if you can try in Google chrome once and let us know if this issue is reproducible or not.

We will update on this once we receive any information from them.

Many Thanks!

Regards,

Smitha HS

SAP Cloud Support

tobiaskugelmann
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

yes, the problem exists with chrome browser, too.

BR

Tobias

tobiaskugelmann
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

sorry, but I found an additional quite unexpected behavour:

If I copy the tool with the MindMeister MindMap, than the MindMap it self is not copied, bute referenced, so if I change the copied one, the original is changed, too!

Can you please check?

Thanks.

Br

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Kugelmann,

As you have reported multiple issues on this tool, hence we have classified these issue into 3.

Issue 1.
When we try to create a node, we receive a script exception.

Issue 2.
Stranger entered to the Mind map tool. we have some strange problem and even perhaps a security issue.
There is a changer named "Magdalene Stichel" shown in the used Mind Map, who I neither know nor is she member of the activity.
How can it be, that some foreigner is changing our Mind Maps?

Issue 3:

If we copy the tool with the MindMeister Mind Map, then the Mind Map itself is not copied, but referenced, so if we change the copied one, the original is changed, too!

For solving the above mentioned problems we would need the following information:

Issue 1: Could you please tell us on which map it happens so we can test it?

Issue 2: We would also need the maps name.

Could you as well tell us where you see her name.

Are you using history view?

Where do you see that Michaela Stichl changed something on the map?

Issue 3: Are you copying the map from the map listing by using the duplicate option or how are they copying the map. And please as well tell us on which map that happens.

Many Thanks!

Regards,

Smitha HS
SAP Cloud Support

tobiaskugelmann
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Smitha,

here the needed information:

Issue 1:

e.g. https://streamwork.com/activities/rIYjg1NniUOgGPVBhPK33o

At my side all maps with all browsers raise this scrip exception.

Issue 2:

"Magdalena Stichel" was the name I saw last time, now it is "Thoma Schindwolf". Screenshot is attached to http://scn.sap.com/thread/3248193. It happens only (as last time), when the hint "entering brainstorming mode" is displayed, as then all changers are displayed as tags at the corresponding nodes. I do not know how to "force" the entering of the brainstorming mode.

Issue 3:

It happens on all maps e.g. https://streamwork.com/activities/rIYjg1NniUOgGPVBhPK33o, just use the tool functionality "Further action->Duplicate"

Create a node in tool "Kopie von Test 1" and after restarting the activity you have the same node in the tool "Test 1".

Regards

Tobias