cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Controll in SAP Solution Manager Job Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question ragarded to the SAP Solution Manager Job Management and the Job control. My aim is that the users getting redirected to the SAP Solution Manager Job Requestform, when they open the SM36 transaction. Therefore I created a criteria profile (Tcode crit) in the satellite system and also maintained the Back-RFC connection. When I open the SM36 with a user who is on the redirecting list, I get a notification and the systems redirects me to the job request form.

That's the normal procedure and it works. But now my problem:

The request form requires a login for the SAP Solution Manager. But that's not the way I want it. The users in the satellite systems does not have a user within the SAP Solution Manager System and should therfore be allowed to fill in the Job Request form without a prior authentification.

I already created a external alias for the anoymous usage of Job Request Form and I prefer to use this external alias link for the job redirection as well. So my question is, how I can use the redirection in the satellite system without a prior user authentification.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys, has nobody an idea how to solve this problem? Isn't there an opportunity without a login, e.g. by using a trusted rfc connection or something else?