Storage bin W01 does not exist (check your entry)
Hello, I am new to WMS. I want to post material, using MIGO t-code, with 561 Mvmt type to my storage location with WMS. I've already read topics with this discussion, but didn't find any useful for me.
1) In SPRO: i assigned to storage location:0001 --> Warehouese number: W01-->storage type: t01 --> stoage section: s01 --> storage bin: bin_001. I created storage bin, usibg t-code LS01N
2) Also in Material Master Data, i extended new tabs: Plant Data / Storage 1-2 and Warehouse management 1 -2 to previous org. structure. Also i wrote Storage bin in Warehouse management 1 and Plant Data Storage 1.
3) In OMJL t-code i mapped warehouse number W01 and 561 Mvmt type.
Can anybody help me?
Ilya Terentiev replied
I've posted Goods receipt by MIGO to to Storage location with WMS
Short description of necessary customizing settings:
1) Define the structure: Assign Warehouse number (with control parametrs) to Storage location, and defiened number ranges, storage type, storage section, picking area and Blocking reasons - if necessary in SPRO
2) Create stroge bin with LS01 t-code for previous settings.
3) Activate storage type search and storage section search in SPRO
4) Define Putaway and picking strategies in SPRO
5) Define Mvmt types in SPRO for MM- IM and WMS
6) Generate Interim Storage Bins
And create Material Master with WMS 1 - 2 Tabs for this structure with Storage strategies