Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WWI template creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am a technical person .

I want to know what is WWI template .How to create it .

Anything related to this topic is appreciated .

Regards ,

Urjit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Urjit,

I have sent your email ids, please have a look.

Regards

Rehman

<b>Reward Your Points.</b>

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Can anyone please send me the SAP documentation on the report template creation. My email ID is sunilvnl@gmail.com.. 

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all

may be check this dcoument as well:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-41109

C.B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

CAn you please send the document.

My maid ID: sukesh.ku@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see that this post is quite old, but I'd also like this documentation if anyone still has it. Please send to jking(at)johnsonville.com. Sorry had to spell out the @ sign so that I could post this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jason,

I have just sent you the SAP documentation on the report template creation. Please read it and you will have a much better understanding of how CG42 works. I read this and was able to go from 0 to 60 and have setup complex templates complete with graphic inclusion, DMS documents includes, and blank compression capabiltiies. Focus on understanding the examples as they were a great aid.

Reward with points if useful.

Thanks - Richard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

Thank you so much for this. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. I'd love to give you points, but I didn't create this post and I'm not sure how to reward the points in this case. If you know how, let me know and I'd be happy to do so.

Thanks,

Jason

0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

Could you please send me the SAP documentation on the report template creation. My email ID is sunilvnl@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Richard,

Could you please forward Report template Creation  doc at pdd1998@gmail.com.

Thanks up- front.

Regards

Paddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pradeep,

I do not go on the SAP Community Network often but I ran into this old response and saw that you wanted what I had sent Jason earlier.  Unfortunately, the material is way too large to send via this post in the new version of the SAP Community Network as it is 7MB in size and they only allow 1MB.  To get access to the material online, enter into CG42 and perform Application Help to get you to the sections in the ECC manual that discusses this.  It is called Report Definition (EHS-BD-RDF).  It won't be as convenient in the format as I have (1 PDF file), but you can spend the time to generate it or read it page-by-page.

Richard.

dhinsap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi jason,

Can you send the documentation for report template creation. I am unable to understand the SAP documentation as it is so complex. If u can provide documentatio sent by SCN community members like richard, would be very benefecial. Send it to dhinsap@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

regards

Dhinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

i am venkat, i want some information about this WWI Template creation , please help me out by sending some screen shots or any material format so that i can get some help

please send the material to this mail id sv47abap@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Urjit,

If you give me your mail id, ican send you the word documentation for WWI setup and template creation.

Thanks,

Rajesh..

Former Member
0 Kudos

my email id is urjit_jet@yahoo.com,urjit.jethwa@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey can you please send me the documentation for template creation on mayurdeodhar@gmail.com aswell?

thanks in advance...

mayur.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Urjit,

I have sent you the Documents, why is no response from you???

Regards

Rehman

Reward Your POints If Useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

any one please forward to prakasz@yahoo.com also ...

thanks

suresh_reddy47
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

this is suresh.pls can u send me the WWI template documents and GLM documents pls share me.

my email is guriviehs@gmail.com

regards,

Suresh

dhinsap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi rehman,

Could you please share the documentation for the WWI template creation.Your support is of immense help to me.

Thanks & regards\

Dhinesh