cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to automater the transfer of CATS approval in to PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Is there a way to make the CATS data automatically transfer in to project system or plant mainteneace after the Approval

Is there any Function Module to do this job?

Your reply at the earliest would be greatly appriciated

Regards

Srinivasa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Wanted to add some thing here since Mahendra and Tushar already poiinted out what is to be done.

In HR presepctive, time entry profiles are set up and allocated to each individual. You might have noticed some profiles does not require approval of time entry and waiting for transferring of time record to respective receivers. What I mean here is which skips the approval process by supervisor.

In a similar way, check with your HR consultant if he can develop such kind of profiles ( I have never come across) so that recorded time would be transferred immediately without using either CAT5 or background process.

Else you can raise to SAP.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition you can run CAT5 in background with batch job.

Also refer SAP Note 555947, 570471.

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can run batch job of CATA or CAT7 on daily or hourly basis so that data is transferred to PS/PM after approval.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra Dighe,

We do not wish to do it background, we want the transfer of time sheet in to PS/PM automatically once the supervisor has approved the hours

Regars

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as I know there is no readymade or direct function module for doing so. I think running CAT5/CAT7/CATA as scheduled job is standard practice wherever there is requirement for immediate transfer to PS.

However I am curious to know why you do not wish to use the background job.

Regards,

Mahendra