cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Run programmes in SD!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

Could anyone plz let me know the t-code and step by step procedure to run the programmes.I am working on new pricing condition and has to make sure it is perfectly configured. Greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Mohammed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to carry out Unit testing? could u just explain the procedure.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Normally there would be a development system, QA system and a production system. Changes would be made in the development system and then these changes would be moved to the QA system or the UT system(User Testing).

Now, before you move the changes to UT & Qa systems you will have to test your own changes in the development system. This is Unit testing. Also this system will not be linked to any downstream systems.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed,

You just need to do some unit testing at the sales order level for this.

Do award point if found useful.

Regards

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

what i could make out from your previous reply was that you are trying to pick a best condition type of the available lot. you can use condition exclusion group function to pick the best price i.e. highest price or lowest discount of the available condition types.

the only to check if it is working fine is to do some unit testing at the sales order level and check if all the pricing elements are running fine.

regards

-Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lakshmanan,

i am working on 3 diff. pricing condition weight/volume/No. of pallets for the calculation of freight charges, my clients wnts to give the best frieght charges to the customer out of these 3 conditions, i have created new pricing condition for pallets and wnts to make sure all the associated programmes are running smoothly without any error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

pls give to me in datils .and which scenario ?