Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Pricing - One Time & Recurring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My Client is a service industry, I need

1. Pricing condition as “One Time Price” like a membership
    fees. In this scenario customer will be billed once a month which should include
    the said price & open orders (Order related Billing) other charges. As of
    now I had created one condition with –

Cond. Class – E

Calculation Type – B

This condition is getting triggered as per condition type. But I need to restrict it to once.

b.  How to handle recurring charges with condition type? Like annual subscription fees. I had created  one condition as –

Cond. Class – E

Calculation Type – B

Scale Basis – “N”

UOM - YR

I am able to create the condition record with amount & year as scale basis but values are not getting triggered at the time of order.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

customer will be billed once a month

Try maintaining Calculation type as "M" for your condition type.

Like annual subscription fees

Try maintaining Calculation type as "N" for your condition type

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sir,

I had tried.... following are the observations -

To brief you a  bit for 1 st Part, when a customer is billed in the month end,price should only picked up only once (like " Membership Fees" ) not for the next month. How to restrict it.

To Brief you on 2nd part - In case of scale basis "N" & UOM "YR", the system is giving error of UOM conversion at  Item Level in Order, I am having service item with base UOM as EA. Also, when I am removing sacle basis & UOM, and keeping Calculation Type as "N", it is picking condition record for same customer in new orders with UOM as "EA" in condition record, if I am chaning it to "YR", it's giving error for "No UOM permitted " at order level.

Rajiv

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

not for the next month

You can restrict with validity dates in condition record.

"No UOM permitted"

Have you tried maintaining Alternate unit of measure in Additional Data of material master ?

G. Lakshmipathi