cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ps-pp integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear All,

I am implementing Project Systems where as all other modules are implemented before.Here when it comes to PS-PP integration, client dont want to change the existing production process and to the existing process i want to link the Project system.Hence i carried out the below mentioned process:

a. Creation of PO with acc ass Q

b. GRN againist the PO

Hence the stock comes unrestricted project stock.Here after i created the process order. My query is when i am checking the availability of material component stock in the process order its not picking the special stock even though the project stock is available. Please help me in this.I am waiting for you valuable inputs.

Regards,

Chethan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here you process order also need to account assigned to WBS(Q), then only the components required for this production order will have special stock indicator as Q.

If you take project MRP run and use planned order generated, it will automatically follow the path.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

Thanks for you reply.As you mentioned I have already assigned the respective WBS element in the process order. But the client dont want to bring the changes in the present  process.So Project MRP is not included.

Regards,

Chethan

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you are going to implement PS, it is going to have effect on all other integrated modules. However if you do not want change in existing process, then option is not to adopt the special stock but use plant stock.

You can procure and consume all materials required in process order without special stock indicator. This can be done by slight change in master data setting of material master(MRP3-ind/collective indicator=2).

By doing so, you will have one disadvantage that you will not be able to track Purchase Orders, stocks and their values by project or WBS.

Regards,

Mahendra

Answers (0)