SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The system is not display tab "Shipping" in Item Detail of Purchase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody, please give me your advice in order to solve my problem:   The system is not display tab "Shipping" in Item Detail of Purchase (transaction me23n).   By the way - tabs "Shipping" of other positions of the same Purchase are displayed and they have all the same parameters... letting go of the plant, receiving plant, material number, etc.   And one more fact - tab "Shipping" is displayed when I do purchase through  ME59, but when I do it manually this tab is not displayed.  So, I don't understand is it a system bug or any settings parameter, or anything else?   Many thanks anyway.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the following

1. Check " Assign Shipping point to plant " is correct  in  SPRO-Enterprise Structure-Assignment-Logistics Execution - Assign Shipping Point to plant.

2.SPRO - MM - Purrchasing-Purchase Order- Set up Stock transfer Order-Define Shipping data for plants.

Here check the customer number and sales components are correct and compare with your correct plant.

Extend your customer master for the sales area given in this config.

3.Check also in LE- Shipping-Basic shipping functions-Shipping Point and Goods Receiving Point Determination-Assign Shipping Points .

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Raja

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murat,

Plz check whether the plant is maintained in vendor master-->purchasing data-->alternative/additional data.

Or

just search the below forums, there are many threads related to this

Re: Shipping tab not appearing in the PO

Shipping tab is not appering in sto po (UB)

Shipping TAB

Regards,

Rudresh

0 Kudos

I think that it's not in the settings, because in this order from the other positions tab "shipment" is available. And these positions are the same.

0 Kudos

If Shipping Tab is missing from PO item detail,  then obviously something is missing that need to be maintain.

There are plenty of threads posted for the same issue.  Have you tried to find your solution before posting this query?

0 Kudos

Yes, I was trying to find  solution.

0 Kudos

Please check whether plant is assigned to customer in set up stock transfer order in purchasing for the sales area.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Pleeeeease, tell  me where to check and how?

0 Kudos

Hi,

To check the same , go to site master using Tcode WB02 or WB03

1) your supplying plant need to be created as vendor.

2) receiving plant needs to be created as customer.

3) shipping point is to be assigned to supplying plant. WB03 – Enter site then press
enter then on header goto

Customizing->For Site->Sales-> Shipping points per site

4) Also in case of STO check in
purchasing  that shipping specific data
and order types are maintained correctly WB03 – Enter site then press enter
then on header goto

Customizing->For Site->Purchaising->  Shipping-specific data for stock tfr. for purch. doc. Type & Order types for stock transfer

please check these settings.

Regards

Ajay Mishra

0 Kudos

MM>> Purchasing >> Purchase order>>Set up stock transfer order >> Define shiping data for plants

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

There can be several reasons for this.

If it is a STO, check the following setting:  MM>> Purchasing >> Purchase order>>Set up stock transfer order >> Define shiping data for plants

Also check that material master have sales org views with Trans. grp & loading group

former_member619089
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please check the document type you are using is assigned to any delivery type in MM and also check the shipping point assigned to the plants and also check the sales view for the material. also the check the shipping condition is assigned to the customer master of the site. 

former_member619089
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If this is IS Retail then check in WB02 that both the customer and vendor is created for the Site. If it is not created then create it and also assign the shipping condition to the Customer.

0 Kudos

All checked! All is well! But when I add a new position in order, by hand. In the new entry does not appear bookmark "shipment". In this new position is no different from what has a bookmark, "shipment".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the following

1. Check " Assign Shipping point to plant " is correct  in  SPRO-Enterprise Structure-Assignment-Logistics Execution - Assign Shipping Point to plant.

2.SPRO - MM - Purrchasing-Purchase Order- Set up Stock transfer Order-Define Shipping data for plants.

Here check the customer number and sales components are correct and compare with your correct plant.

Extend your customer master for the sales area given in this config.

3.Check also in LE- Shipping-Basic shipping functions-Shipping Point and Goods Receiving Point Determination-Assign Shipping Points .

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Raja