Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10: "Invalid User Credentials" error while accessing PSS using LDAP

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have configured LDAP successfully which seems to be working fine. This substantiated by the following facts:

1. I can log into the LDAP server from SAP GRC server successfully.

2. I can "find" users in the LDAP using the same connection.

Above indicates that the LDAP connector is working fine (correct me if I am mistaking it). After that I ran "Synchronized" the users from LDAP and it go successfully completed. For testing purpose, I had created 2 users in the LDAP in specific directory (OU). However I found that, only one user could be fetched. I am not sure which one is not fetched and why. If possible please help here as well!

After that I accessed End User Logon Page to reset the password using PSS. I got the error:

"Invalid User Credentials"

I maintained one parameter called "LDAP_END_USER_AUTH_SUFFIX" in the following manner:

Parameter                                                                     Value

----------------------------                                                             ----------------

LDAP_END_USER_AUTH_SUFFIX                                                                  at abcd do com

In spite of that also, I am getting the same error.

Can anybody help me in fixing this?

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This issue is now solved.

Actually, in our scenario, our Windows Domain ID is same as SAP ID. Therefore, as per my current SAP GRC AC 10.0 SP9, there is a bug which is causing this to not consider. Therefore, this is fixed using SAP note#1724954. This solved my problem.

Hope this will help!

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This could be related to similar issue as above, I have configured PSS (SAP GRC AC 10.0 SP11 ) the authentication source is given as LDAP . Search LDAP is working fine. there is two issues,

1) Login to End User Logon Screen with my windows account, I am getting invalid password error message (End user verification set to YES)

2) Login to  End User Logon Screen and getting error message 'User . does not exist in SAP System." (End user verification set to NO)

Can you please advise how to correct this ? the mapping has been made as per the LDAP configuration document. I have tried looking in to note - 1666204, 1628387 , 1724954  but no use.

Regards,

Gulam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Feros - Did you find the solution to your issue above. I am facing the same issue and was wondering if you were able to resove it.

Thanks

Snehal Pandya

Answers (0)