cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10: No agent found, cancelling path GRAC_DEFAULT_PATH (in stage no. 002 - GRAC_ROLEOWNER)

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am running into a problem where in when I submit a request for a new user, it gets successfully routed to the first stage i.e "MANAGER". However, when it reaches to stage#2 i.e "ROLE_OWNER", the workflow gets cancelled and it gives the below error in audit log:

"No agent found, cancelling path GRAC_DEFAULT_PATH (in stage no. 002 - GRAC_ROLEOWNER)"

I am using default path.

Can anybody help me?

Regards,

faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

FilipGRC
Contributor

Faisal,

In order to find agent for ‘Role owner’ stage you need to first assign an owner to the role. Have you done it? If so can you send detailed information via transaction GRFNMW_DBGMONITOR_WD ?

Filip

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Filip,

Thanks for your kind reply.

Let me describe what has been has been done so far:

1. Roles are imported in GRC from backend system

2. Then again they are imported using AM->Role Import and here assigned the Role owner and alternate

approver.

3. I also defined a role owner in NWBC->Setup->Role Owner.

Please let me know if I missed anything.

as far as this tcode is concerned GRFNMW_DBGMONITOR_WD, may I know what exactly you need from this? Because, it has multiple levels of information.

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Can you please check that the "Role Owner" has been correctly maintained for the role being added in the access request for provisioning? Also, that agent should be maintained as the role owner in the list of access control owners.

Best Regards,

Smriti

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Smiriti,

Thanks for your kind reply.

When a role is added in a request, I can see the appropriate role owner. I also maintained the respective person as the role owner in NWBC->Setup->Access Onwers->Role Owner.

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Request you to kindly switch on the debug mode by following SAP note: 1624069.

Create the request again. Try approving and when you get the error, kindly capture the debug logs and paste here.

Best Regards,

Smriti

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Smiriti,

Please find below logs (only part of it) for the error and help me identifying and solving the problem:

08026::WF-BATCH:MSMP/GRAC_DEFAULT_PATH/20121009081408.6785790:APPL_DEBUG:184:GRFNMW:MSMP agent rule GRAC_MSMP_ROLEOWNER_AGENT returned 1 approvers

08026::WF-BATCH:MSMP/GRAC_DEFAULT_PATH/20121009081408.6785790:MSMP_DEBUG:246:GRFNMW:MSMP agent GRAC_ROLEOWNER did not return any approvers for Line Item '0002'

08026::WF-BATCH:MSMP/GRAC_DEFAULT_PATH/20121009081408.6785790:APPL_DEBUG:540:GRFNMW:Auto provisoning failed at Path GRAC_DEFAULT_PATH Stage GRAC_ROLEOWNER; escape path is not enab

08026:0001:WF-BATCH:MSMP/GRAC_DEFAULT_PATH/20121009081408.6785790:MSMP_ERROR:540:GRFNMW:Auto provisoning failed at Path GRAC_DEFAULT_PATH Stage GRAC_ROLEOWNER; escape path is not

08026:0002:WF-BATCH:MSMP/GRAC_DEFAULT_PATH/20121009081408.6785790:MSMP_ERROR:540:GRFNMW:Auto provisoning failed at Path GRAC_DEFAULT_PATH Stage GRAC_ROLEOWNER; escape path is not

08026::WF-BATCH:MSMP/GRAC_DEFAULT_PATH/20121009081408.6785790:APPL:286:GRFNMW:No agent found, cancelling path GRAC_DEFAULT_PATH (in stage no. 002 - GRAC_ROLEOWNER)

Regards,

Faisal

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problem is solved now

Actually this is a process error. While creating a request for a new user account, only role needs to be provided if there is only one path. After this request approved by MANAGER at GRAC_MANAGER stage, this will duly go to GRAC_ROLEOWNER stage. Here he/she can approve/reject role and subsequently add the system as well.

If not added, this can also be don at GRAC_SECURITY stage.

Hope this may help others.

Regards,

Faisal

santosh_krishnan2
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm having this issue, however it's with the Emergency User Access request process.

The selected manager is able to approve, after which I get exactly this error.

However, the respective Firefighter ID owners and Controllers have been setup as role owners, and so it's unclear as to how to get beyond this issue.

Thanks,

Santosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Faisal,

I am having the same issue in my system as well. In my system there is no manager approval needed the workflow must triggered to Role owner first and if approved then provisioning is done in the backend.

I have imported all the roles and assign Role owner to it, also i have added role owner names in access control owner names list.

i am still not sure why im getting agent not found error in my workflow.

FYI,

the following screenshot is from NWBC-> ROLE OWNER tab:

can you explain me what is condition group ID?

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Feroz,

Condition Groups in GRC helps the application to determine the Role Approvers based on a certain set of conditions to which the Condition Group would be mapped.

You can build the conditioning on the basis of various Role Attributes, available as a Context Structure while defining the BRF+ Rule.

Regards,

Deepak M

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed,

I think you have to add "Role Owner" stage only as per your requirement.

I actually dont remember my problem as it was in way back in 2012. But I think you should be able to achieve you requirement with adding only one stage as said above.

Let me know if you need any help.

Regards,

Faisal