cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to close the open delivery without deleting

Former Member

Hi,

Our End user cancelled one invoice after that delivery reversed but forgotten to delete it, it was happened by march-2011. Now the problem is that delivery is attached to shipment and shipment cost completed MIRO & payment also completed. So unable to use that qty to new deliveries.

Ramanujan.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor

Hello,

Use T-Code: VL_COMPLETE for manual COmpletion of Open Deliveries.

Also refer to the below Doucment:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-29596

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI JIGNESH,

the respective transaction code vl_complete is not working in my system, it throughs error vl_complete does't exist, i checked twice and more. wht was that?

warm regards,

jagadeesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The said TCode will work only in ECC6 and not in lower versions.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sir,

i am now accessing ecc6 only, i don't know why it is not working in my demo system.

warm regards,

jagadeesh

0 Kudos

Good..thanks

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please don't simply open an older thread with thanks note. Instead you can show your gratitude by upvoting the answer or liking the comment.

Thanks,
JP
SAP Community Moderator.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was there really a cost to pay since delivery not yet delivered?

I think it will be better to reverse Shipment document.

If cost and payment is still required, maybe GI the OB and bill customer?

Of ask Finance to say do internal adjustment on the cost. Reverse shipment document, take in the cost by FI entry. Then you can delete Outbound.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alan,

All documents are belongs to fiscal year of 2010-11, shipment cost is paid to the vendor because material is actually dispatched, still it is cancelled due to some legal issues and alternate invoice is generated. during that time User forgotten to delete this delivery. because of that now Qties of this delivery were not able use again for fresh dispatches.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you still able to create a new shipment cost document to the new invoice delivery shipment document?

Definitely, this shipment document and delivery needs to be deleted.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

can you please run VL03N for your particular delivery, goto Header deatils and show us a screenshot of

"Processing" tab ?

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As requested by for screen shot is pasted below

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

and can you please show the Document Flow ? (the F7 button on your delivery screen)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Below the Doc flow screen shot

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

of course, you would try to go "from the end to beginning" but the problem is that documents sit in last year...

just the option for you:

using debug mode you would change 2 records in  VBUK and VBUP tables (field VBELN is your delivery number)

please try that in QA system (i hope you have all these docs in there) first.

good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We tried by setting the status A for "TS" in VBUK table for the said delivery and now we deleted the deliveries also. But now it is not getting refreshed in Tcode - MD04.

Can you help me out