cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lot without Inspection Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I want to create inspection lot without having inspection plan.I created one but it is not getting released.

What are the setting needs to be done for that.Kindly give you expert comment.

With Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Inspection type setup in material master

-Deselect "insp. with task list", "check chars." (and "automatic assignment" if appeared)

-Setup sampling data such as 100% inspection

Regards, DoWook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kim,

Thanks for your input.

With Regards.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your requirement better to make a copy of standard inspection type (as say inspection type Z001) and deactivate the check boxes like "inspect with task list", "Record characteristic results" in default values for inspection type in customization. Assign this inspection type to required lot origin and then to material master. So that whenever you want such kind of inspection lots for which inspection plan not required, simply assign this inspection type in material master and activate it.

Regards

Vivek

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Inspection Plan is important for release the Inspection Lot.

If you don't want then you can untick the 'Insp. with task list' field from material Master.

Without Inspection plan, you need to create Master Specification using T code QS61.

svs_sap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Inspection lot without inspection plan as i know may not be possible, inspection plan is the master data like routing in production, which governs what you have to do or take action for the lot. So inspection plan is mandatory to release the inspection lot.

Regards,

Sharat