cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it really possible.....??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone......

I need some advice regarding SAP course.....

I have done IT Eng from India and pursue my masters in HR from London....being on student visa i could not work in my professionalism....

after finishing my masters i tried hard to get job in IT field.....could not get it....

finally i became network certified n still didn't get a job....

Now i have decided to have a SAP certification in HR.... i am choosing HR because of my masters in HR

i know it will be difficult for me to get certified because of no experience....but i still want to try n hopefully i will made it

i am thinking to join institute to get full  guidance.....can any one suggest me some institutes plz...??

also i want to know that how much time it will take for preparation ....along with some books i can read to gain depth knowledge about it.....

i am totally confused and nervous about it....seriously need some advice and support.....

Thanking you in advance........

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

You did not mention form which place you are.

i want to know that how much time it will take for preparation

Keep minimum six months then you will get a good idea.It will be advisable to go with training first then better to go for sap certification.Are you going for hr or abap-hr.

Regards,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear madhu,

Thank you so much for your reply ...

I am from Ahmadabad , Gujarat and right now struggling in London ....

I am going to join training from next week hopefully. later on i will go for certification as u mentioned.....

may be i sound like a dumb but actually i don't know the difference bet hr and abap-hr in detail......

I will try to find it out.....

Thanking you,

Raj .....

Answers (0)