cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding transfer of ROS supplier to SRM and ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am planning to configure ROS for my client.I have some basic doubts on ROS.Once the vendor will be accepted in ROS it will create a new bussiness partner in SRM corrrect me if I am wrong.My question how this bussiness partner will be linked to ECC.Is there any way to transfer this bussiness partner to ECC.How the number range will be taken care?

Any input is really appreciable.

Regards

jayanta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once the vendor is accepted in ROS, there will be a entry in the table BUT00. But business partner will not be created at this stage.

Vendor is transferred to ECC which will create a vendor master in ECC.

After successfull creation of vendor master in ECC, vendor will be transferred again to ROS which will create a business partner with a new entry in vendor org structure and a entry in the table VENMAP for mapping of vendors in both the systems.

Please visit the below thread for detailed steps.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3196108

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malay,

Thanks for your reply, but in our case we are not using SUS in our scenario. We are having a separate ROS client and SRM client with ECC 6.0 EHP 3 .Would you please suggest in this case how the data will flow for newly registered vendor in ROS.

Regards

Jayanta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In such case there will be no need of business partner in ROS system.

From ECC system vendor will be transferred to SRM only where the business partner number gets created.

In ROS the duplication check will take care of repeatation of vendor registration on the basis of mail ID of the vendor.

With Regards,

Malay