Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Find who is created the Logical System name in BD54 or SALE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts:

Thanks in Advance.

i need small information about Logical System creations in R3 system. my query is How to Find who is created the Logical System name in BD54 or SALE?

just i want to know who is created the logical system names. please let me know where i can see the logs for this.

Thanks

kishore ch

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

HuseyinBilgen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If Security logs are not enabled and rec/client is not activated, use the following procedure:

1. Goto SE03

2. Select Objects in Requests > Search for Objects in Requests/Tasks

3. Select the checkbox for an empty Object Selection criteria and put VDAT in field which will fill the R3TR automatically. Then put V_TBDLS as the View Maintenance: Data name. Select the Modifiable checkbox under "Request/Task Selection" section.

4. Execute the selection to display the requests/tasks which includes Logical System definition. You've to trace them to find the correct request and so USER for the correct entry. To do this, just double-click the request and then the entry like below to see the content:

View Maintenance: DataR3TRVDATV_TBDLS                                                                                                                                   
Former Member
0 Kudos

if rec/client is enabled for respective client. check --> utilities --> change logs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just find in SM20 with the help of transaction codes.

Let me know if you need more ideas.

Thanks

Simbhu