cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect NET

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have incorrect NET only when I applied discount. Please see attached image.

Please help. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I simplified my pricing procedure. Now I only want to solve this 2 issues.

1. Sales Discount is not appearing on accounting with this price procedure.

2. Sales (88.39) on profitability window should be 89.39 according to our CO.

I am really confused about what is happening. Please help.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anwar,

Please -

- follow my suggestion of Subtotal = 1 in my previous post and test. (there is NO change in your subtotal, in both the versions of the pricing procedure)

- Observe standard pricing procedure RVAA01, it shall help you (as mentioned earlier too) - Give this task a couple of hours (don't hurry)

- Read carefully the Calculation types and the F1 help (Caltyp = 25 and 2).

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you everyone for helping me.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar,

I am sorry for not solving your Issue (you know ,I am very suffering on your query to give the solution).Actually i was trying to make a scenario as it is like you for solving,in this issue ,unfortunately T W solved your issue.Any way ,I am very happy to finaly solved your  issue.

If you don't mind ,can you tell me ,are you solved with subtotal or any others .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. NETW-Condition Type

2. ZP3 -Condition Type

3. PR01,MWSI and VPRS Like this sequence.

==================

Narendra, I tried your suggestion above and I got an error. It cannot find net value according to incompletion log.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar,

Thanks for did in your System ,whatever I said that in the earlier post .

"It cannot find net value according to Incompletion Log".

I didn't understand what do you mean by the above Sentence. If you don't mind Elaborate the meaning.

Please do What TW said also in your System.What do you mean "according to my CO ,it should be 89.39". Where you saw the 3rd Pictorial Representation what ever you provided below thread.

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar,

What ever I provided below Calculation is just for your reference to how System will Calculate the Price on Gross Method and Net Method with respective of the Functions of the Condition Types.(Mainley PR01 Contain Main Material Price and with include Tax  Menas whatever you have provided 12% for MWST Condition Type).

NETW Condition Type is an item condition type without any access sequence

The use of this is different like below example.

If a Material is say Rs 100 ( say PR01 ) and the tax is 4 % then with MWSI the actual price

Becomes 96.15 and the tax is 3.85

But your PR01 says Rs 100 which includes tax and if you want to capture the net value in a

Condition type then we use NETW.

This alternate calculation type 25 subtracts the tax that is 3.85 from your PR01 that is

100 and passes the Balance Value Rs 96.15 to the condition type NETW.

MWSI has calculation type as H that is % included.

MWST has calculation type as A that is %.

This means that if a material is say Rs 100 and the tax is 4 % then

MWST calculates this as 100 + 4% tax that is tax is Rs 4 and the final value will be Rs 104.

MWSI calculates this 4% tax included in that material cost of 100 and the tax is calculated

in the reverse within rs 100 that is 100 /1.04 that is 96.15 will be nett price and the tax will be

rs 3.85 and the final price will be Rs 100.

But this 96.15 is not reflected anywhere in the calculations of pricing procedure

Since the features of both MWSI and MWST are similar and the difference being only in the

Calculation Type( the way by which it calculates one forward MWST and one backward

MWSI ) we are giving reference condition type as MWST for the details of MWSI in V/06

We have Two ways to Calculate the Tax,see just for example below,

1. Gross Method

Ex:- 100 Rupees is Material price     Tax @ 12%

Total value is = 100 + 100*12/100 = 112

Material value = 100   and Tax value = 12

2. Net method

Ex:- 100 Rupees is Material price + Tax amount     Tax @ 12%

100 Rupees is = 112%         (Material @ 100%  +  Tax @ 12%    =   112%)

100 % is Material price + 12% Tax price

If 100 Rupees = 112%, then what is 100%

100*100/112 = 89.2857. This is Material value

Tax value = 89.2857*12/100 = 10.714     (else, 100-89.2857 = 10.714).

I have said ,before query also ,Please Maintain the Pricing Procedure, (Priccing Procedure is very Important to Calculate the Pricing on your Requirement foremost).

1. NETW-Condition Type

2. ZP3 -Condition Type

3. PR01,MWSI and VPRS Like this sequence.

I don't know what is the Function of "ZP3  Discount Payment Term", why because the Condition Type of Value 1 Rupee is deducted from "PR01 Condition Type" amount and again deducted from NETW Condition Type.Thats why, the System Showing Correct Value as 87.39 Net Value.I think ,Please double click on each Condition Type and check Priccing Amounts.

If you have any doubts please let me know

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know what is the Function of "ZP3  Discount Payment Term", why because the Condition Type of Value 1 Rupee is deducted from "PR01 Condition Type" amount and again deducted from NETW Condition Type.Thats why, the System Showing Correct Value as 87.39 Net Value.I think ,Please double click on each Condition Type and check Priccing Amounts.

=======================

Narendra,

related to your statement above, my CO peer also told me something is deducted twice. Where is it exactly on my pricing and how can I correct it? Please help.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anwar,

Please check by

- placing Subtotal "1" at step 10 (PR01)

- removing Subtotal "1" from step 520

and then test.

The calculation type 25 deducts tax from price, thus NETW is the value which does NOT include the discounts and surcharges. This can be seen in the standard pricing procedure RVAA01.

Hopefully by this adjustment, the discounts (e.g. zp3, zp1) would be deducted twice.

Side comment: Thanks to Narendra's and your last post, the "configuration error" & deduction of discount - twice, are visible to me.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anwar,

Conceptually you are incorrect.

The value in NETWR (field Net, on top of the screen, Tab Conditions) is the Net value (without tax).

It is NOT price without discount.

It is total price after discounts, surcharges etc.

In conclusion, the values are correct.

Why do you want to populate ONLY price (without discounts and surcharges in field KOMP-NETWR?

Examine pricing procedure RVAA01, in V/08 - it shall give you an idea about how to structure you pricing procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Is the value 89.29 on Net correct?

2. should the net value ang NETW value be the same at all times?

I am confused about this. I apologize. I am new to this.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As TW mentioned correctly, the system calculation is correct. The actual value of the goods is 88.39 and since you offer a discount of 1.0, then the final value is 87.39. NETW is the condition type just captures the netvalue excluding tax using calculation routines. It will not capture net value-discount.

So the system displays the correct net value after discount.

Regards,

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anwar,

1. Examine pricing procedure RVAA01, in V/08 - This shall be a great learning.

2. There are two DIFFERENT concepts you are talking about - Net value and NETW. These are NOT the same.

When discount features,

NETW = 88.39

Net value =  87.39

This is correct. Because the "Calculation types" assigned to each of the above is different.

2a. field Net (top, in Tab Conditions, in the sales order, at line item level) -

Or Net value has Calculation type = 2

SAP F1 help, Calculation type = 2

RE FV64A002

Title

Net value

Purpose

This is an example of a condition value formula.  This type of formula can be used to influence the value shown for the condition in pricing.  A condition value formula is assigned to a condition type or value line in the pricing procedure.

Formula '2' sets the value equal to net value that has been calculated so far for the item in the pricing procedure.  It contains the amount excluding taxes.

2b. NETW has calculation type = 25

Price - Tax

(discount not included)

3. Why do you want the Net value to populate without discounts / surcharges?

Message was edited by: T W

Former Member
0 Kudos

How come 88.39 was deducted of 1 when I am already deducted of 1? I already have 99 in the beginning and that was because of the deduction of 1.

Please correct me if my understanding fails me.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you don't mind please let me know some details on below query.

What is the function of MWSI , NETW and PR01 ?

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

MWSI - for my tax

NETW - to see the sales w/o tax

PR01 - base price

Will there be a problem if I remove NETW?