cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing in Service order

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are into the business of Building products like manufacturing of aluminum. Doors & window. Once we sold this to the customers, we have to install also. Sometimes we have to charge from the customers & sometimes not. Installation takes a lot of time i.e. 2-3 months.

The scenario we are using now is

n Sales order--Del-- Billing.

n

But by this we could not track how much material is install at customer site.

For this now we are planning to make one service order ref. to the billing doc.

In service order we are taking one service material & do the billing.

In some cases we are not charging anything from the customer but we have to calculate internal expenses that is bear by company & pass this information to accounts.

Could any body please suggest me how I will do the pricing in service order.

My requirements are-

1---I am charging installation charges from customer(for this we can use simple any condition type)

2---I am not charging from customer but I want to show the cost that is bear by company & want to pass this to accounts/Controlling…..I need the help in this scenario

Is there any specific condition types are there for service order.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sunil,

You will have to work on the item category level for this.

1)For your first requirement define item category determination(t.code VOV4) rules which will get you a item category which is relevant for pricing. (I think you will not have any problems in defining this)

2) In the same transaction define a item category which is an alternative entry to the above determined item category.

3)You need to have the following settings for this alternative item category:-

a) The pricing relevance should be 'B'.

b) Condition type R100% with requirement 55.

After this settings when you enter the sales order by default your services will be charged. In case you dont want to charge the customer, manually change the item category to the one defined as the alternative item category.

Do give me the feedback of the settings.

With Regards,

PATHIK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

pls follow this steps:

My requirements are-

1---I am charging installation charges from customer(for this we can use simple any condition type

<b> u should create the installation charges copy from PR00 and u will change rename only,and the linhed in your pricing procedure.</b>

2...I am not charging from customer but I want to show the cost that is bear by company & want to pass this to accounts/Controlling

<b>if i think this condition type not posted means . u will set the statistical .this condition type VPRS assigned to the your pricing procedure.</b>

Rewards point it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

reply please