cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reprocess Logically Deleted BPM messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In our production system i can see many BPM messages are failed due to some condition failed in BPM and they are showing 'Logically Deleted' in the workflow. I have to reprocess these messages as they are not posted in target system (ECC) and the source is CRM.

Need help on this issue.

Thanks-
Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>BPM and they are showing 'Logically Deleted' in the workflow.

you need to resend the from the source system - it's not possible to restart the logically deleted WF with standard options,

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answers...

I have manually processed all messages through RWB...

Ramesh.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

if the messages were logged (often not in productive system) you can download them from SXMB_MONI and reprocess them via Runtime Workbench. This makes only sense for asynchronous messages.

The question is if you want to restart the whole Business Process or messages sent by a process. The whole process could do things which you may be do not wish, therefore you need to know exactly what you are doing. Restart of asynchronous message BP->any Receiver is more or less without risc. But first you need to identify the right message in SXMB_MONI and you need the xml of the source message. This is only available if parameter RUNTIME / LOGGING in SXMB_ADM / Integration Engine Configuration is switch on (=1).

Regards,

Udo