Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find the name of message mapping

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi folks

i want to check the name of message mapping  which is used at run time. i can find the name of Interface mapping name in trace of message in SXMB_MONI.

but i am not able to find the MM name.

can some one help me .....

Regards

Gagan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> but i am not able to find the MM name.

You will find your message mapping name as class name in the pipeline step Request Message Mapping.  Please search for interface mapping and below which you will find the mapping name as this format...

<Trace level ='"3" type="T"> Mapping steps 1 JAVA_JDK 

com/sap/xi/tf/_<your mapping name> </Trace>

Example as similar below...

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gagan,

Setup the trace level as 3 in sxmb_adm.  So that you can find the message mapping name in sxmb_moni.  Try this and please come back with your result.

Thanks,

Satihs Kumar P.

nageshwar_reddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

As shown by in the screenshot, if you increase the trace level, then you will be able to see the message map name. Although not the exact mapping name, you should be able to find the exact mapping name from the name shown in trace.

i want to check the name of message mapping  which is used at run time. i can find the name of Interface mapping name in trace of message in SXMB_MONI.

but i am not able to find the MM name.

can some one help me .....

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Generally in  MONI we can not find message mapping , but we can find operation mapping (if used as operation mapping is optional in pipeline steps) from operation mapping we can find which Message mapping was used at runtime.

Note: When message processing failed in mapping program then Message mapping name & Xpath of field (where processing failed )will be displayed in moni.

Regards

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gagandeep,

As Satish said you would not be able to find the Message Mapping name in MONI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think we can't findout the message mapping name in SXMB_MONI.  Because integration engine will process the pipeline steps and it will consider Interface Mapping in Request Message Mapping steps.

Thanks,

Satish.