Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting pricing conditions from billing document

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

At my client we have 3 tax condition types A, B and C. A & B have different tax codes 1 and 2 respectively while condition type C is a reference condition type of A thereby having the same tax code 1. In the pricing procedure either condition A or B will only be active (controlled by a pricing routine) while condition type C is maintained as 'Statistical' (it is just a tax estimate as per a business process and thereby should not affect the net value or actual tax)

But now when tax condition B is active, the invoices created do not post to accounting because of error "tax statement item missing for tax code 1". This is basically because condition type C is also active on these invoices and thereby there is a conflict of tax codes 1 and 2 between the condition types B & C.

We will now be making C also inactive in these cases, this will resolve the issue for future invoice.

The issue am facing is that i am unable to delete this condition type from the invoices that have already been created thereby unable to post these invoices to accounting. Could anyone please give their expertise as to what changes i should do to ensure that these invoices which have already been created successfully post to accounting? How do i delete the condition type C in these cases?

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"tax statement item missing for tax code 1"

Can you provide the error message number? Also can you mention how many billing documents have this issue with? If those are only few documents, then just delete and recreate it. Or if there are many documents, then can you check with a document by clicking on update button ->redetermine taxes button at item level. If this updates the tax codes properly, then you may develop a ABAP program to update the tax condition of billing document item and then you can release to accounting.

Regards,

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks shiva,

So i made the condition type C also inactive and then upon recalculating the tax in the invoices the condition type C also became inactive and all the invoices successfully posted to accounting.

Regards

Answers (0)