Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availabilty Check at sales order level shows zero

former_member333748
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dears,

I've configured availability check at sales order, but when   I create a sales order by 10 units the system confirms zero , the stock ( free) is 1.000 units.

Any idea about this issue.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you check whether you have available stock to confirm a sales order, you should always check in transation CO09. Only CO09 gives a real view of ATP situation. See note 123500.

You may also verify your ATP checking scope in transaction OVZ9.

In addition, run report SDRQCR21 in simulation mode to make sure there is no inconsistent requirement entries occupy the available stock. See note 25444.

Claire

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check that u are getting plant at item level.. and check whether any delivery blocks is assigned at order level and at schedule line level.. and if it persists.

Run the Program SDRQCR21.. Give Material, Plant and execute.

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaime,

With all the inputs from various member I think now the problem has been resolved.

Thanks,

Suman

former_member333748
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

Really not, I 've checked and checked the setting , but something is not working:

CO09 displays  Stocks :460 ; Cust.orders : 310 = confirmed issues = 310.

I need to set up the next behavior: If I  create a Sales order by 350  units, the system

only  should  accepts  150  or less ( 460-310) , but now is confirming ZERO, moreover if I enter 10 confirms Zero again..

The Availability check in material is  02 ( Individ.requirements)

VOV6: Sched.line cat is CP ( Req/assambly and Availabilty are  checked )

OVZ0: I' m using 031 as requirement class

and in  Sales area for availabity check   is C (delivery proposal)

Is there more configuration should  be revised ?

Please your advices

Thanks

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In CO09, could you make sure you have Cum. ATP quantity 150? You may attach a screenshot here.

please check in SM12 to see if you have any inconsistent locks when you do the ATP check.

As in my previous reply, please also run report SDRQCR21 from note 25444. 

Claire

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaime,

Please check/have a look into Your Material Master in the field "Safety stock" and "Minimum Safety" Stock".here may be ,you maintained some stock for safety purpose.

Thanks,

Naren

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Has a storage location been entered for the sales order?

For example, you have 150 available at plant level but 0 available at storage location level. In this case, the system will confirm 0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jamie,

Check MD04 Transaction.  If any other order / Delivery is blocking this stock.

Please increase the stock to check, whether your configutation and Master data are correct or not.

Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaime,

You can check the schedule line configuration whether 'it has been activated for  availability or not'

You can also check that, which plant you maintained in mmo1 as well as procurement type.

as this kind of check is carried out by system at ATP/Plant level, so something must be there changed in configuration point of view.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to check the stock availability using transaction code CO09. Also check material master MRP views to see whether any safety stock is maintained or not.

Regards,

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaime,

Can you check that in Material Master Sales General Plant data tab the Availability Check "02-Individual" is maintained or not.Also check that Delivering plant exists in the Sales order or else you can maintained it in the Material Master itself.

Thanks,

Suman