cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Sending System Measurement via USMM to SAP

robin_day
Explorer
0 Kudos

I'm a newbie to starting a discussion, so please try to bare with me.

I am tryng to send our system measurement results to SAP via USMM.  When I click on "Send to SAP" I get the following error message:

Missing setting in table /BDL/TASK_ATTR

Message no. /BDL/BDL3010

I have searched Google and SAP Marketplace and have found nothing to help me at all. 

In my production ECC system there are 9 entries in SE16 for /BDL/TASK_ATTR, however, in my producton SRM system there are 0 entries.

How do I add entries into this table, should I? SM30, SM31, and SE16 will not let me. Do I want the entries from my ECC system added to the my SRM system? Has anyone experienced this before and if so, what did you do to resolve this?

Thank you,

Robin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

robin_day
Explorer
0 Kudos

This is what we have: ST-PI Release 2008_1_700 level 6

robin_day
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Teresa, it was helpful. 

I added the entries as you listed, but still get the error

Missing setting in table /BDL/TASK_ATTR

Message no. /BDL/BDL3010

We only have ST-PI in our SRM systems. RTCCTOOL shows that we are missing note 91488. I was hoping there was some kind of work around as it is a production system and it will have to be in a project to apply ST-A/PI . It's looking like there may be no way around that. Is there some other entry that could be made without me having to start a project? Other than ST-A/PI, is there anything else that would need to go in?

Thank you,

Robin

robin_day
Explorer
0 Kudos

I should also mention that SDCCN has been activated, it shows that is has. I found where I can add the entries in SE16 (I will have to transport up), but do I want to and if so, do I enter the same entries as my ECC system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

There should be 9 entries and you can do this logging by logging into client 000 and running tcode SE16 --> Table  /BDL/TASK_ATTR --> Create. Validate that you have SEND_DATA set.

Here are the main entries below. 

TASKNAME                                           CATEGORY     LANGU      TASKMODE TEXT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADDON_DOWNLOAD                                SDCC               B        Create session Add-on(s)
DELETE_OLD_SDCC_DATA                     SDCC               B        Delete old session and log data
EXPORT_DOWNLOAD                              SDCC               D        Export session data to file
MAINTAIN_SDCC                                      SDCC               B        Maintenance Package
REQUEST_DATA                                      SDCC               B        Request session data
RTCCTOOL                                               RTCCTOOL     D        Service Preparation Check
SEND_DATA                                             SDCC               B        Send session data
SERVICE_DEFINITION_REFRESH         SDCC               B        Refresh service definitions
SESSION_REFRESH                               SDCC               B        Refresh sessions

Also, is your SRM system on the same ST-A/PI level?  You might could run SE38 --> RTCCTOOL to validate you can connect to SAP.

Hope this information helps!

Teresa