cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to trigger an Idoc automatically when a transaction is saved?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I did ALE configuration for CREMAS and DEBMAS.... I am able to trigger IDOCs through BD10...But i want to do it automatically once the vendor/customer data is saved (using transaction FK01/XD01).

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Venu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to have change pointers activated for the fields which have been changed and then schedule the program ....rbdmidoc & rseout00 which creates the idoc and processes it in the background.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

i did change pointer activation and activated change pointers for message types using transaction BD61 and BD50. i want to triggar an IDOC whenever the transaction FK01/XD01 (Vendor/Customer is created) is saved.

Regards,

Venu

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for this use the prgm rbdmidoc scheduled in the background to create the idocs and then schedule the program rseout00 to process the idocs. this how u will be able to achieve it automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Thanks for your interest in my problem, but I am a newbie to this field so it will be very helpful if you can explain about scheduling the program in background and using program rseout00 in detail.

Thanks,

Venu.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

fior ur ref:

Ps: Award points for helpful replies

Message was edited by:

Prabhu S

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi venu

any diifculties in scheduling a b/g job?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Schedule the Program RBDMIDOC giving the message type.

go to SE38, give execute the report as a background give the parameters Date, Time....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Thanku for your help.i scheduled the program RBDMIDOC and RSEOUT00. now its working....

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am able to send out an IDOC fro SAP R/3 using Job Schedule but i want it to trigger automatically when the transaction (FK01 or XD01) is saved.

Thanks in advance.

Venu V

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In general , NACE configuration should be done in production environement..

if you are in dev environment you can test with multiple times..whenver you generate IDoc , the RBDMOIND program which was already scheduled with some time interval.. other wise goto se38 and type RBDMOIND and F8 to change the idoc status and also RESOUT00 to send, for inbound RSEIN00.. you need not to do all these..

whenever purchase order entered or customer details entered ,then the corresponding idoc will be generated by NACE configuration...

I hope you got clear..

Regards

Chilla..