cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web service calling issue..

0 Kudos

Hi,

Created a web service for an RFC..Moved all objects to quality..Created the web service manually in the QA system..When the web methods team tried to call this web service using the WSDL link, they are getting an error

com.wm.net.NetException: [ISC.0064.9314] Authorization Required: Unauthorized

Please help..

Regards,

Sooraj.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Doug,

The service is active in SICF and SE80..Also I have gone through the logs in SOAMANAGER. I can see only the calls made through the SOAUI tool which I was using for testing purpose. No calls from Web methods it seems.

0 Kudos

Can any one help?The issue is not solved yet.

Set the authentication level to none and set a specific user id and password in SICF. Still getting the same error.

former_member196064
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sooraj,

I also have my "Profile" in SE80 set to None... it's also on the configuration tab... can't recall if it was required.

Make sure your Service is Active in SE80... AND... SICF

Are you using your userid & password?

If not, try swapping yours in... it might be an authorization issue on the userid

After that, look through the logs in SOAMANAGER & make sure it's being called

0 Kudos

I got to know how to set the authentication level....But I am not sure whether my issue is solved..is there any other solutions for this issue.....

0 Kudos

Doug,

Can you tell me how to set the authentication level in SE80?

Also if I set a default userid &pwd in soamanager, this webservice can be accessed using that particular userid & pwd only?

former_member196064
Active Participant
0 Kudos

have you maintained your Security Profile in QA?

Was it working in DEV?

Sounds like, in QA in your service definition in SE80, you need to set Authentication Level to none

then add a default userid & password in SICF or SOAMANAGER... then retry