cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Response must save in PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am currently working on SOAP to JDBC synchronous scenario, my requirement is that the response data from jdbc must store in PI before sending it to consumer. Kindly help !!!

Regards,

Naren Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your requirement? what you want to do with response?

1)Personally i dont prefering reading data from PI tables.

2)If you want response for validation or anyother purpose then use FTP to store XML files and add one more receiver. change design accoridngly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would prefer, if u r able to  get opportunity try to get dat freom master table instead saving in some others and getting.

As we are from PI team, we need to be so simple with our solutions.........

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

As Hanumantha says the messages are stored in PI tables, check this wiki:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/XI+Tables

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you for your response.

@ Baskar ---- I will try the alternative which you have suggested.

Regards,

Naren.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you know PI is intended to do middleware features such as message transformation, why do you want to save the response in pi. If you want to use that response in some other interface for some reference purpose, write the data using udf in the mapping step in  some table ro file during response and further send it to consumer. This is one approach. If you want to store pi response message itself, Anyway PI stores the response message and you can archive it too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Every Message that is passing through PI system will store the data in the master table.

Can you be specific regarding the requirement.