cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITSM: You are not authorized to perform the activity selected last

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I defined own status profile ZMIN from SMIN with the standard copy report for transactions. If I want to close a notification with an action , 

message  "You are not authorized to perform the  activity selected last" rises in wui. I have traced this action (ST01) but all objects in the protocol are "green".

It seemed that from view authorisation everything is ok. Can somebody give me a hint?

Best regards

Johannes

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

might be you missed the status specific auth.

Please check the B_userstat auth object, chk the auth key on that.

please refer here SAP Community Network Wiki - SAP Solution Manager - Security and Authorizations - B_USERSTAT

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jansi,

thanks, but I 've forgotten to write that, I have checked B_USERSTAT too. It  is pronounced by * so it should work, should'nt it? Any other advices?

best regards

johannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, i have this problem too, when i want to change user status to ZMIN from "in process" to "proposed solution" message  "You are not authorized to perform the  activity selected last" rises in wui.all previous check i do. can anybody helps me?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Johannes,

MaybeMichael Vollmer blog will help you to find authorization error.

lease check below link

http://scn.sap.com/community/it-management/alm/solution-manager/blog/2013/06/06/charm-and-issues-wit...

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

especially closing a notification does not work under Solman 7.1, because of backround, that a support should never close a notifiction, this should be done by the user... (SAP interpretation). The only possibility to close a notification is by the report AI_SDK_SP_AUTO_CLOSE.

Best reagrds

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Johannes

I think you have missed below KA if you want to do above it tell how to do it

1755271 - Message Processor cannot change the incident status to Confirmed or Withdrawn

check it clearly mentions and works as well because we did the same for some customers we have this requirement

report is ok if you want to close in bulk or mass etc.

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakhar,

thank you for that addional hint.

We close this messages on mass by the report after a fixed time.

Best regards

Johannes