cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock determination integrated with batch determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

During outbound delivery creation, I have implemented automatic batch determination with FEFO rules (by SLED of course).  But the request is that SAP have to select each available batch from own stock following FEFO method and then select vendor consigned batch also accorinding to FEFO.

Example:

Batch in own stock :

001 with SLED 02.2013

002 with SLED 01.2013

Batch in vendor consigned stock :

003 with SLED 12.2012

004 with SLED 11.2012

Batch selection must be 002 then 001 (from own stock), 004 then 003 (from consignment), meaning consume every batch from own stock (according to FEFO) before consigned batches.

I tried to use stock determination rules but it seems that it doesn't work.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance.

SN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another proposal please ?

KR

SN

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already find this document but it doesn't work.  SAP consider that my consigned batch is also available as own stock and select them.

Other advise ?

KR

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

when you make batch determination system will check the based on material and plant, quantity system will take own batch , that is any batch ,

specific material and specific stock  batch , you check the Qty proposal routine level you can control

normally make to order  process you can assign the material , quanity , batch for particular order level

at MB1B, 412 E  Movement type ,

you will try at search strategy type level you add the routine , and logic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry but I don't really understand you last answer...

My question could be summerized by sorting batch firstly according to stock type and secondly according to SLED.

KR

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to

img-logistic  general - batch management - batch determination batch check - strategy types-define sale and distribution strategy types , here select your type and go to details here routine check like below screen

this paritcular routine write you logic then you will check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but it is exactly what I have done at the beginning and it doesn't work as expected.

What is the detail of your routine ?