cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Process Inspection for Repetitive Manufacturing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm trying to perform in-process inspection for repetitive manufacturing. I have a semi finished material which has the inspection type 13 activated in the material master. Rate routing for it has also been created. Characteristics have been assigned to its operation and the routing is attached to a production version. When I o to MFPR to create a lot, I specify the material, plant and production version with QM active (tried the other 2 options as well) but when I execute, nothing shows up in the list. When I click on create inspection lot, it says, "either select versions or place cursor on versions now" but there's nothing in the list?

Regards,

Bilal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved it. REM was not allowed in the production version and BOM was not assigned. Thanks!

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the repetitive manufacturing check box and REM profile is defined in the MRP4 of material master.

Please define that and try to run the transaction MFPR.

It should solve your problem

Regards,

Sumit Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rep. Man. is checked and REM profile is defined. Still doesn't work. Does there have to be a planned order for the material to make a lot out of it?