SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fund transfer in Grants Management

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

I have posted a grant budget with with two fund types , external and internal 80:20 ratio. Now i want to make a transfer of funds from internal to external along with a combination of sponsored class & program. For doing so i select Transfer in GM_CREATE_BUDGET but system does not show anything like sender or receiver. Is there no concept of budget transfer from internal to external in GM ? Please guide .

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sjajodia
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

To my knowledge transfer between internal and external fund is not allowed in GM. A transfer of commitments or actuals is allowed and is used for cost sharing. You can make this transfer in FM.

Thanks

Shyam

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

sjajodia
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

To my knowledge transfer between internal and external fund is not allowed in GM. A transfer of commitments or actuals is allowed and is used for cost sharing. You can make this transfer in FM.

Thanks

Shyam

0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal:

If there is no transfer functionality then why there is option of Transfer in GM_CREATE_BUDGET .

Thanks

0 Kudos

Atif,

The Transfer option covers transfers between sponsored programs, sponsored classes etc. To make these transfers you must enter a negative value in the sender and a positive amount on the receiver.

Thanks

Shyamal