cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output type triggered for the NB document type but not for the Custom output type

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have new pricing routine assigend for the ZMLU its getting triggered for the botht NB and Custom output type which is a copy of the NB.In both the cases sy-subrc value is becoming zero.In my PO messages tab the ZMLU output is not triggered.

Thank you.

Vijay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello all i have maintianed the LOCL in the output type this resolved the issue.

thanks,

Vijay

former_member209818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Do one try.. in the PO messages tab, try to use your Output type manually and check if its working.

If Yes, then i think you have not maintained the Condition records properly for your new Output type.

Along with Output type configuration, one need to maintain condition records to automatic assignment of output types to the PO at the time of PO creation or Change.

Please check your condition records settings. Hope this helps. !!

- Harshad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the condition records in NACE t-code for the custom output type.

Thanks

Karthi

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello karthi,

We have checked both are the same.

Thanks,

Vijay.

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Vijay,

For purchase order output, there is a necessary configuration step that cannot be done through the NACE transaction.

The IMG path to the step is

Materials Management => Purchasing => Messages => Output Control => Message Types.  Then select Define Message Types for Purchase Order.  You have two activities to maintain in this node.  The one you are missing is “Fine-Tuned Control: Purchase Order”.  Copy the settings for your NB output into new records for your ZMLU output.

The output proposals for ZMLU should begin generating automatically like those for the NB output.

Regards,

Ken