cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with configuration SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Everybody hi!

the XI3_0_SAP_SRM_SERVER_5.0_10_00.tpz objetcs care to configure the scenary of the their but when carrying out the interfaces it marks one mapping error and the messages mapping when wanting to visualize them it marks that they don't exist in the sotfware components somebody he/she knows something about the topic.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you imported this objects into IR or not. If not can you please import it and check.

---Satish

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay ,

I find mapping corresponding to interface but dont find i dont now if l have create a new, because I dont have more information for this

Tks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liz, Are you using the configuration wizard to make the ID objects? and in some step you can not see the mappings? is that correct.

I send you my email if you want to send the screenshots or if you can write in spanish:

ohmorale@hotmail.com

Regards

Omar Hernandez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

when I selection de interface in ID I haven´t the mapping to selection

this problems is for all interfaces only I have in SupplierPortalTradingPartner_CreateOrChange_Out for this interface I have the mapping but for others no!

I don´t now is problem with sld or IR or ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lizbeth,

Try to check the Interface mappins and the corresponding message mappings associated with it. If u r not gettin mapping for a particular interface, then I guess thr is no msg mapping for tht interface. Also, u can copy the objects in ur namespace and start using it rather than using it directly from the standard srm s/w componeent.

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody

tks all,

I import object in IR, when configurate ID only mapping that I can see is for SupplierPortalTradingPartner_CreateOrChange_Out but only interface haven´t mapping.

I don´t now which is the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lizbeth,

Can u elaborate a liitle bit...i didnt understand ur last problem...r u not able to get the interface mappin in the interface mapping whle configuring in ID.

If u r sing ur own namepace to design ur SUS scenario, i sugest create a dependency beteeen the ur SWC and the SRM SWC in SLD. Then start refering the standard nterfaces in the SRM SWC.

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lizbeth,

Can you elaborate on this..

Have you done the configuration in ID for after importing the content in IR.

Even after that if you get an error.

Identify the interface determination object which is using the corresponding mapping program.

Go to edit mode and reslect the same interface mapping and activate the object

This should help.

Regards,

Sidharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lizbeth,

Hey can u tell wht kind of error r u getin....Also, whr u able to successfully import the SWC into IR. Before did u also got the product n swc in SLD?

Regards,

Akshay