Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget exceed in CJ34

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

1.When i am trying to transfer budget from one wbs to other of same fiscal year, its showing error as "item wbs element RTH-4568/1 budget exceeded."

Hence I tried to return the budget from CJ38 and tried to post supplement by CJ36.

I am trying to change directly in cj30, bt its showing error log as (Status BUAP is not allowed for RTH-4568/1)Status BUAP has reference number 03. In the current object status RTH-4568/1 the reference number of a status must be at least 04.

2.Its a new wbs element, no actuals or no commitments,please let me know the reason why system is not allowing budget transfer.?

Regards

Seshagiri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

(Status BUAP is not allowed for RTH-4568/1)Status BUAP has reference number 03. In the current object status RTH-4568/1 the reference number of a status must be at least 04.

The above statement clearly says that there is some user status maintained in your respective WBS which is prohibiting you to reset budget figures. In that case, try to set another user status  which has reference number greater than the reference number of current users status  and that should allow the resetting of budget figures in CJ30 in c ordinance with the current status .

Simply, its a user status set/reset issue.

Regards

Ankur

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Ankur for the fast reply..

I will reset and i will check the status. But my doubt is that why the system is behaving like that when i am trying to do budget transfer from CJ34,even the wbs element is not having any actuals or commitments. Its newly created.

I opted to change the budget in cj30 why because its not allowing me to transfer from Cj34. Plz provide some input of this.

Regards

Seshagiri

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try CJEN & CJBN respectively then check again and let us know if it helps.

Regards

Ankur