cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Supplier Registration Custumization Page (UI2)

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement that i have to create 2 pages with different designs and fields.

I am creating the the customized fields in extension definition. During the creation of the extension i determine the display after. The problem i have is that it displays in the 2 URLS:

/sourcing/fsguestvendor/vendordesktop/register

and

/sourcing/fsguestvendor/vendordesktop/register?ui=ui2

How can i differentiate between the two pages to do a different customization..

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

I think the only way to do this is through page customisation or WYSIWYG.

When creating a page customisation for Object Name: Supplier Registration you get the drop down called UI ID which gives you the choice of all five supplier registration UIs. You would need to create a page customisation for both your UIs and then hide all fields that you don't want to show.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Dan

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your answer Dan.

im in E-Sourcing 5.1 , i don't get any drop Down Menu for the UI, i have to fill the field instead.

One object was created to configure the Supplier registration page at Page Customization in the UI ID we set:

vendormgmt.vendor_registration.ui.sellside.default

should i set

vendormgmt.vendor_registration.ui.sellside.ui2 instead??

where do i find the right UI ID to set for the page UI2 for supplier self registration??

Thanks

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

The UI ID for the second page customisation should be vendormgmt.vendor_registration.ui.sellside.ui2

You will need a page customisation for both UIDEFAULT and UI2 so you can hide all the fields you do not need on each one since the custom field shows across all the 5 supplier self registration pages.

I have not used 5.1 but I think the above should work the same way as 7.0 you just need to type the values in instead of using a drop down.

Regards

Dan

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

Answers (0)