cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh the WD screen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have deleted a row in the WD screen  by clicking the Delete button and there is one more button called review, wen i click the review button the row which i have delted is appearing..which i dnt want ,i want to refresh the row by deleting itself.

how to acheive this?

Any help will be appreciated?

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vandana,

I hope your Deleting the Row from front end screen of WD which is not deleted from your database table.

And again on review button you might bind the same data which is coming from database Check with is once.

if you dont want to delete the record from database table and which should be deleted from only front end screen then.

1. First you need to get the records and keep in Internal table.
  2. when you delete the record make sure that record is deleted from that internal table.
  3. And on review button bind the same internal table so that it wont appear again.
  4. In this process Internal table should be a Global parameter not Local.

Hope this will help.

Regards

Madhukiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vandana,

I am really not sure about the functionality of your delete & review button.

The context is responsible for holding the data till the application runs. On delete action if you are deleting a particular record but there might be a possibility that the contents are kept in some other context and in the review action those are again updated in the context linked with your table.

Regards,

Monishankar

Not Active Contributor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To delete a row from a table read the node and call this below method,to delete the row.

CALLMETHOD lo_nd_context->remove_element
EXPORTING
element = lo_el_context.

Regards,

Jyothi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From what I understand, You have a table on your view and you delete one row from the table. But still it appears when you refresh.

How are you deleting the row from the table?  The best approach would be using remove_element method of IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE.

If the row is appearing again, this means that the context node is not changed. It still has that element.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi khushboo,

Yes you got it right,

yes it is in the same context node,can we refresh the row still....?how to achieve this

One more doubt, Can we use the same attribute for  two buttons?(Guessing--  maybe this could be the reason for the row still remains)..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not quite sure what do you mean by 'Refresh the row'.

You have one table bound to one node say LR_NODE.

Say LR_NODE has 5 elements so your table shows 5 rows.

Now you select a row and press Delete Button.

1. If you want entire row to be deleted then call REMOVE_ELEMENT method and the table will now show 4 rows.

2. If you want only the content to be deleted and the table should still show 5 rows with one row empty then call REMOVE_ELEMENT and add a new empty element to the node. Then the table will show 5 rows with an empty row.

Also, i do not understand what does 'Can we use the same attribute for  two buttons' mean?

If the node has 4 elements the table will show 4 rows. There is no possibility of a case otherwise.