cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating SUS -> PI -> ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to implement a Classic Scenario SRM, with SUS, SRM and ECC. I have configured the PurchaseOrderERPRequest_Out_V1 from ECC to SUS using PurchaseOrderERPRequest_In_V1 , it is working,  I can see in the SXMB_MONI both PI and SUS environment and the Purchase Order replicated on SUS. But now I need to set up a PO response back Message from SUS to ECC PurchaseOrderConfirmation_Out. I suppose that is PurchaseOrderConfirmation_Out proxy outbound message, but when we making the Confirmation PO in the SUS application e send it to ECC, it doesn´t send to proxy and I can´t see in the SXMB_MONI SUS client.

I have seen some threads informing about to set up Approve Confirmation, but I am not sure it is correct and I need to create a Workflow to send the confirmation. The SRM Consultant told me that is not necessary a workflow to send a Confirmation.

What does the requirements to send a confirmation to ECC from SUS?

Best Regards!

Thank you !

Fábio Ferri

SAP Netweaver Consultant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

The requirements would be as follows...

For the PI side, there is a standard Integration Scenario that is shipped with the XI/ESR Content for communication between SUS & ECC. I think you will find it in the SRM SERVER 7.* (if my memory is good) Software component. If you just configure that entire scenario as it is in your integration directory, your work is almost done...It removes the guesswork from your side on which Enterprise services are the relevant ones etc.

The next thing would  be to get the SRM Consultant to a coffee shop & have a frank discussion with him or her! If the PO is confirmed in SUS client and you can't see anything in SXMB_MONI on SUS client, it's his job to fix it. It's missing some configuration (IMG) on the SUS side to trigger the PO confirmation enterprise service. If it's nots triggered there's not much you can do as a PI person.

Regarding the workflow, there are sevearl options really, you can trigger it from ECC when the confirmation sucessfully reached there. You can trigger a workflow from PI when you get the confirmation SUS but it might not be that good because what happens if the confirmation hasn't reached ECC yet for whatever reason?...

Regards, Trevor

Answers (0)