Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic image in dictionary base interface Adobe Form from WD ABAP

aakash_patel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to show image dynamically in my Adobe Form (only print form not interactive) from WebDynpro ABAP.

Form is created separately with dictionary interface not XML. Calling that Form in WD in a pop window on print button and passing all data to Form.

Now apart from data I want to display different image every time on Form which user has uploaded on WD.

I have tried some solution but from SDN but not works for me. What I have tried is:

1) I have taken one string type variable in Form interface and passing URL (i.e. /sap/public/image.jpeg) in that from WD and binding that variable in Image field on layout of Form but no success.

2) Next I tried, I have taken XSTRING value of that image and converted it to STRING using FM ‘SSFC_BASE64_ENCODE' and bind this STRING value to image field in Form. In image field I am getting that STRING value display, but not image!! This also not worked.

I have tried this second option with graphics node in context instead of image field. Here I used Graphic type = graphic content, then Field = string value variable, MIME type = ‘image/jpeg’. But nothing works.

Please guide. I am new to this adobe form.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aakash,

my solution for you:

Read the picture in abap as jpg and do not convert it in any form.

Save the file into a xtring and send it with the rest to the form.

In the form build a new graphic-field in the content.

After that, bind your xtring to this new contentfield.

Now you got acess to the graphic and you are able to put it on your form.

Best regards

Florian

Answers (0)