Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 5.3 CUP

wilder_latino
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

is their a way to change the layout of GRC 5.3 CUP? I have provide an attachment for reference.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, but this would require knowledge of HTML and Javascript code.  There are directories within the SERVER0 path where images can be replaced as well as the color of the pages.  I've only done this on the GRC Launch pad and within Risk Analysis.

I hope this helps!

Teresa

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, but this would require knowledge of HTML and Javascript code.  There are directories within the SERVER0 path where images can be replaced as well as the color of the pages.  I've only done this on the GRC Launch pad and within Risk Analysis.

I hope this helps!

Teresa

0 Kudos

Really? Do you have any documentation you can share with me?

0 Kudos

Hi Wilder,

I dont have a document regarding this, but from doing a bit of company customization on portals, you can find the jsp and image files to modify here:  [InstallDrive]:\usr\sap\[SID]\JC01\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\grc~aeear\servlet_jsp\AE\root

For CUP, I believe the index page is "index_apr".  You should be good to go if you understand javascript.

Just remember, that what you update, the java "server#" has to be stopped and restarted.  Also, because I was workign in a clustered environment I needed to move the cluster to another node where I could make the same modifications there.  I would have to go through all that again to see if that was for the images.  Anyways, just be careful what you update and make sure if it's custom you save a copy somwhere for reference.

I only modified the login page and the headers on AE and CUP, which was a while back :-/.

If you just want to configure the support information like "removal of header" this can be completed in CUP --> Configuration --> SUPPORT or custom fields.

I hope this information helps!

Thank you,

Teresa