Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super task list

former_member1049397
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Pls share your idea's on super task list

Business scenario : The different manufcaturing plant has same operations & compoenents except the equipments used for manufacturing so that the recipe is created for each plant and process instructions ( custom instruction stored in respository ) are assigned to phases , In one of the phase process instruction assigned with mutilple equipments in drop down . Other than the equipment process instruction remaining all the operations are same

I feel that when ever the changes in operation need to change the recipe in all the plants ( more than 50 numbers ), Instead of that if the super task list (masterrecipe) created with selection condition for equipment process instruction then having one recipe group for all plants is easy for maintenance

Pls suggest the options /method for this scenario

PS: The equipment is not directly  assigned in the phase ,the equipments are assigned in process insrecution template and the template is assigned to the phase

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

svs_sap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check if you have OD assignment for the equipment in process instruction template.

Please share the screen of process instruction template where you assign equipment.

Thank you,

Sharat

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

I understand very little of PP-PI so not able to figure out the exact reqirement.

You can assign dependencies to the phases, operations, BOM items, and secondary resources in master recipes.

I am trying to explain you how super routing works in discreet manufacturing.

Based upon the characterstic value assigned , you can write dependencies to select oeprations, sequence , as well as you can change the work centres timings too.

you can create a characterstic refering to plant and do operation selection based on that by writing selection conditions.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/89/a42a2f461e11d182b50000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

please check and let me know if you need further information in line.

Thanks

Ritesh

former_member1049397
Participant
0 Kudos

Any ideas pls